We will help our children achieve their maximum academic and emotional growth by providing a healthy and safe environment, fostering a love of learning, promoting kindness and respect, and valuing all who learn and work in our schools.
Our Core Beliefs and Values
- The health, safety and welfare of our students and staff must never be compromised and will always come first.
- A solid foundation in reading, writing, math, science, social studies, art and music is critical to academic achievement, just as physical fitness, technology and citizenship are essential to life success.
- Kindness, respect, integrity, creativity, curiosity, perseverance and teamwork are characteristics and skills that will be reinforced in our work each day with our students.
- Children are each unique in their background, culture, diversity, experiences, and ability, and barriers to achievement and growth must be eliminated wherever possible so that each individual is empowered to meaningfully contribute to our community.
- A collaborative partnership with open communication between home and school is essential to the academic and emotional growth of our children.
- Financial resources will be used efficiently and equitably to achieve our mission, to provide a safe learning environment and to meet the diverse needs of our students.