Parent and Student Resources
COVID-19 Parent Certification Forms
Following are the links to the required COVID-19 Parent Certification forms if your child will be attending school on Friday, November 6. Prior to your child’s entry into school we are required to have you certify, on your child’s behalf, whether or not they are free of COVID-19 symptoms or if they have been exposed to any individual that may have been exposed.
Further information can be found within the parent certification forms, which should be completed by 7:15 a.m. Please note that you must complete a separate form for each of your children. The appropriate form can be found under the Electronic COVID-19 Symptom Parent Certification Form for non-bus riders, and the COVID-19 Symptom Paper Certification Form for bus riders.
Thank you very much for your cooperation with this important matter.
Parent & Student Quick Access
Useful Links For Parents
- CARE Parent Organization
- Google Classroom
- MySchoolBucks Access
- Raz Kids
- Spelling City
- McGraw Hill
- Power School
- World Book Online
- Discovery Streaming
Useful Documents For Parents
- Cass Junior High Time Chart
- 2020 Cass Junior High Welcome Back Letter
- Concord Elementary School Parent/Student Handbook
- Cass Junior High School Parent/Student Handbook
- 2020-21 School Year Calendar
- Concord Elementary School Supply List
- Cass Junior High School Supply List
- Technology & Device FAQ
- District Standards Based Grading FAQ
- "How do I check PowerSchool?" A Guide for Parents
- Cass Junior High 2020 Remote Learning Friday Schedule
- What Parents Should Expect in a Crisis
Cass Junior High School Parent/Teacher Conferences
The Cass Junior High School Parent/Teacher Conferences will be held on Monday, November 23 and Tuesday, November 24 from 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.